Friday, January 11, 2008

Short Trousers Days in Navan




In November 2005 I self published my book ( Short Trousers Days in Navan )




There are still a number of copies left they can be bought in Book Wise Medges Lane Navan Co. Meath and in Easons Navan Shopping Center price €9. Or from
myself at 56 Woodlands Navan Co. Meath.







If you click here, http://www.rte.ie/ and on the first page type  The Realy Useful Guide in search engine  and click. You'll see RTE television The Realy Useful guide click on it. There's 24 episodes click episode 2. You will find me there being interviewed about my book. My interview starts 9 mimutes into the programme

2 comments:

david santos said...

Nice posting, thank you, Michael.

have a good weekend

Frank said...

Hi Michael!
Many thanks for the comment. How about some video of Navan on your site. Go for it. Frank.